Click to see larger map
1. SIHANOUKVILLE INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT - Flight 3 times/week between Siem Reap and Sihanoukville
2. REAM NATIONAL PARK - 20km from downtown.
3. WATERFALL - 15km from downtown. Great place to visit during the rainy season.
4. BEER FACTORY - Home of the Angkor Beer
5. WAT LEU TEMPLE - Spectacular view of the city and islands. Perfect sunset spot.
6. OLD RAILSTATION - Not operating any more.
7. PASSENGER PORT - Speed boat to/from Koh Kong.
8. MAIN PORT - International port of Sihanoukville.
9. VICTORY BEACH - Good spot to enjoy the sunset.
10. KOH RONG SAMLOEM - LAZY BEACH - Beautiful relaxing island.
11. INDEPENDENCE BEACH - Independence Hotel private beach.
12. SOKHA BEACH - Privately owned by Sokha Resort.
13. SERENDIPITY BEACH - Most popular Beach in Sihanoukville.
14. OCHHEUTEAL BEACH - Another popular beach with lots of bars, BBQs and beach parties.
15. OTRES BEACH - Great and quiet place during daytime.
16. KOH RUSSEI - BAMBOO ISLAND - Popular holiday destination for both visitors and residents.
17. BUS STATION - Bus services to/from Phnom Penh and Koh Kong.
18. PSAR LEU - MARKET - Central market (Food, clothes, etc.)
19. CT CLINIC - English speaking doctors.
20. POST OFFICE - Courier services.